Taken straight from Yahoo Answers:
Q: I have heard that people are getting messages saying that treir name change limit has been reached andw as wondering if that can reset. Some people have said it’s a permanent thing, others say that it only lasts a few days. Does anyone know whether it’s permanent or not or at least how many times you can change your name? Thanks. A: Don’t worry at all. Wait for 1-2 weeks without changing it. Forget that for about 1-2 weeks. And then u will b able to change it.
The above apparently doesn’t work (sorry).
**************Update: July 16, 2014**************
There is a way to do so (thanks KingTips):
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/?id=245617802141709
- For Changing username of Facebook.
- Fill that form you will be give with exchange you wish to make to your fb account.
- Ensure your you upload a valid ID that contains the name that you wish to make the change with.
- Now hit on the “Send” button down the web page.
- Wait between 24 to 48 hours for the change to take effect.
Be sure to have entered your actual identity as first and last title and ensure your copy of government issued card is valid or actual.
In case you do not have govt issued card, then that you can also add your any form of ID such as
- Utility Bills
- Birth Certificates
- Vehicle insurance card
- Voter ID card, and many others.
Upload any form of id to change your Fb profile name after the limits. That is the official technique to alternate your Fb profile name and its in reality work in case you upload your authentic form of documents.