How to Grab a Video from Facebook with Google Chrome
1. Go to the page where the video/comments are displayed.
2.Hit F11 on Windows (Command+Shift+I on a Mac, I think) to display the elements screen.
3. Go to the “Network” tab, then sort by “Type.”
4. Navigate to the bottom (or top) and look for “video/mp4.” If you don’t see it, refresh your browser page and then hit “play” on the video.
5. Once that’s done, go to the video/mp4 “file” on the left side and right-click “open link in new tab” (see screenshot).
6. Once the link is opened in a new tab, hit CTRL+S and save the video. You have it!
I’ve already done this with a hilarious video where a father is playing “mission impossible” with his baby. This has been embedded into the post. Enjoy![jwplayer mediaid=”2094″]